Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, November 23, 2009

While Daddy Was Away!

While daddy was away, Robert and I did a few things. One of the things I did was start my second semester of classes here. They are quite challenging but interesting. Another new thing that has happen is that Robert started to walk. He wants to walk everywhere and all the time. It can get a little hard when he wants to walk when we are out. Here is Robert walking at Yogurt Land’s deck at American Village.




He loved being there, because there were some many lights for Christmas and the big Ferris wheel that is there. When we go back with daddy, we will take pictures of night time at American Village. Another thing that Robert got to do that night was go on this mechanical panda. It was really funny, because they had this big room for these two mechanical animals that go like 2miles per hour.




Robert went on with his friend Austin. The next day we went to the Tug of War that they had outside of our base.





Robert did not want anything to do with the rope. I do not know if he was scared or didn’t like the feel.





On the other hand, I had a lot of fun. I know that I am weak, but I put all my efforts into pulling that rope.



Robert and I had fun with our friends those few weeks without daddy, but now that he’s home we have to take him out and see more of Okinawa!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment